KPMG India Dy CEO Dinesh Kanabar resigns 10/09/2014


KPMG India Dy CEO Dinesh Kanabar resigns
10/09/2014 17:01
Dinesh Kanabar, deputy CEO of KPMG India, has resigned from his post today after working for four years with the leading audit and advisory firm. He wants to start his own advisory firm, as per ET report. Commenting on the resignation, Dinesh Kanabar said in a statement that, “It is time for me to make time for myself and my family. I will be moving out to start my own venture and I wish KPMG and its people, who I admire greatly, every success.” “I have had a fruitful and fulfilling innings at KPMG India and was fortunate to be a part of a dynamic team,” he added. "His guidance, leadership and expertise have been instrumental to our success. Dinesh helped rejuvenate the Tax practice and the Markets function in KPMG India. Dinesh is also a dear friend who I could always count on. Dinesh's contributions to KPMG have been significant and we wish him all the best as he embarks on his new journey as an entrepreneur," said Richard Rekhy, CEO, KPMG India in a statement.